About our rewards program
Loyalty Rewards Card Program Overview
The UNL Glenn Korff School of Music Loyalty Rewards Card Program is designed to show our appreciation to those who attend our events at Kimball Recital Hall.
How it works:
- Register here with the rewards card you received in the mail or picked up at a UNL Glenn Korff School of Music event.
- Bring your rewards card with you to Kimball Recital Hall when you attend a performance.
- Earn a stamp on the card for each performance that you attend by showing your card at the front desk.
- Accumlate as many stamps as you can during the fall performance season.
- Turn in your rewards card before December 31, 2013 to be eligible for your reward. Each card holder will be eligible for one reward.
- A couple of dates will be set for you to come pick up your reward, including the 7:30 p.m. Symphony Orchestra at Kimball Hall Recital, Dec. 12, 2013.
Rewards for use of the program
- Key Ring
- Coffee Mug
- Reusable Mug
- Emails with exclusive offers and information about upcoming performances.
- Refrigerator magnet just for registering (to be picked up at your first Kimball Recital Hall event).