About our rewards program
Loyalty Rewards Card Program Overview
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln Glenn Korff School of Music Loyalty Rewards Card Program is designed to show our appreciation to those who attend our events at Kimball Recital Hall. This will be the fifth year for the rewards program.
How it works:
Register with the rewards card you received in the mail, picked up at a Glenn Korff School of Music event or request a card: http://arts.unl.edu/music/rewards-signup
- Bring your rewards card with you to Kimball Recital Hall when you attend a performance.
- Earn a stamp on the card for each performance that you attend by showing your card at the front desk.
- Accumlate as many stamps as you can during the 2017-18 performance season.
- Turn in your rewards card before May 31, 2018 to be eligible for your reward. Each cardholder will be eligible for one reward or if you fill up your card you can be eligible for another reward.
- Stop by Room 119.2 in the Westbrook Music Building to pick up your reward.
Rewards for use of the program
- Water Bottle
- Coffee Mug
- Emails with exclusive offers and information about upcoming performances.