Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) - Graphic Design
The BFA in Graphic Design is the professional degree for students who want to work in Graphic Design or Visual Communications. Art and graphic design courses make up about two thirds of the degree with the balance being general education. The BFA in Graphic Design doesn’t require a foreign language.View the BFA in Graphic Design 4-Year Plan
- Branding and Identity
- Product Package Design
- Mobile Application Design
- Environmental Graphics and Signage
- Information Design & Data Visualization
- Interactive Media & Web Design
- Editorial & Publication Design
- Advertising Design
- Sustainable & Green Design
- Fashion & Retail Design
- Design for Social Change
Application to this program
Select "Graphic Design" as your major on the undergraduate application.
Visit the Office of Admissions website for additional details.