Funding support has been created to establish an ongoing awards program for faculty and staff, to recognize outstanding performance and accomplishments in the areas of teaching, research and creative activity, faculty service, outreach and engagement, outstanding lecturer, and staff service to the College and University.Click HERE for Hixson-Lied Faculty Award guidelines--nominations due to School Director by March 15, 2019.
Click HERE for the Distinguished Teaching Award guidelines--nominations due the Associate Dean by the first Friday in December.
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Outreach/Engagement or Service Award
- Academic Advising Award
- Curriculum Development Award
- Junior Faculty Teaching Award
- Junior Faculty Research and Creative Activity Award
- Senior Faculty Research and Creative Activity Award
- Outstanding Lecturer Award
- Hixson-Lied Staff Awards (Outstanding Staff Award, Award for Exemplary Service & M.V.P. Award)--nominations due Feb. 15, 2019.
View our Faculty & Staff Winners page to see our previous award recipients.