Nearly 4000 square feet of facilities provide a unique and intimate environment for the study of photography.
- 2 private graduate darkrooms with enlargers for printing negatives up to 4x5 inches
- gang black and white darkroom with 8 Omega enlargers for printing negatives up to 4x5 inches
- alternative process darkroom
- film changing closets and film processing area
- photography-only digital printing facility with new scanners and 17 and 24 inch Epson printers
- lighting studio with hot and cool continuous lights and strobes
- student exhibition space
- classroom and critique space with a digital projector
- open lab area for finishing/framing work
- small and medium format cameras and related equipment for student check-out
- neutral color viewing station
- graduate studios
- School of Art, Art History & Design Digital Lab where students can check out equipment, reserve the studio and use large format scanners and printers
Learn more about Photography in the School of Art, Art History & Design.