Undergraduate Juried Exhibition
Feb. 12 -16, 2018 - Eisentrager-Howard Gallery, Richards Hall
Deadline: January 31, 2018
This year's juror is David Gracie, Chair of the Department of Art at Nebraska Wesleyan University.
- The Jean R. Faulkner Memorial Awards (6 - $100 Awards)
- School of Art, Art History & Design Freshman Award ($100)
- School of Art, Art History & Design Sophomore Award ($100)
- Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, Dean’s Purchase Award (varies)
- Entry Fee Awards: Available to all accepted artists. The number will depend on the amount of entry fees collected and the juror’s discretion.
- 1/31- Drop off submissions in Eisentrager•Howard Gallery between 12-4 p.m. Entry Fee $5 per piece
- 2/1-2/2 Jurying
- 2/2 Notification of accepted work posted on the Gallery door
- 2/5 Excluded work picked up from Eisentrater•Howard Gallery between 12-4 p.m.
- 2/6-2/9 Installation
- 2/12- 2/16 Exhibition open
- 2/16 Judging for awards
- 2/16 Closing reception 5-7 p.m., awards announced at 6 p.m.
EligibilityEligible students may submit up to 3 works of art in any medium.
You are eligible if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an undergraduate who has been enrolled in a studio art or graphic design class in the School of Art, Art History & Design at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln within the past 12 months.
- Your work was created at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln within the past 12 months.
- You have not received an undergraduate degree in art from any institution.
- If your work is juried into the exhibition, you will need to complete the Eisentrager•Howard Gallery Release Form.