Who is my adviser?
Your MyRed Student Center displays your adviser's name and contact information.Go To MyRed
- The Chief Adviser for the BM and BA degrees is Dr. Jacqueline Mattingly (email@example.com)
- The Chief Adviser for the BME degree is Dr. Robert Woody. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Chief Adviser for the BA degree in Dance is Professor Susan Ourada. (email@example.com)
- The Music Minor, BM and BA degrees are advised by Dr. Krista Hafez Clark. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Music Technology Minor is advised by Dr. Brian Moore. (email@example.com)
- The BME degree is advised by Professor Amy Guevara. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When and how should I make an advising appointment?
Schedule an advising appointment directly with your adviser, or through the Student Success Hub, or drop in during your adviser's posted office hours. Don't wait until the last minute! Plan to meet with your adviser at least two weeks before Priority Registration begins. Priority registration dates are published in the academic calendar.
The degree audit is a great way to track your progress toward graduation. To view your degree audit, sign in to MyRED and click on Degree Audit over on the right hand side of the home page.
See a full list of advising checksheets in the online Undergraduate Handbook.