The process of applying to and auditioning for Glenn Korff School of Music graduate programs is as follows:
1. FIRST, review your specific degree's Application Checklist for audition information and/or creative/scholarly materials required for admission. Click on the program (MM, DMA, PhD) below or in the column at the right of this page to begin to locate the information for your specific degree.
- Master of Music Program (M.M.)
- Doctor of Musical Arts Program (D.M.A.)
- Doctor of Philosophy Program (Ph.D.)
2. NEXT, you must formally apply to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL)by completing the UNL Graduate College application form (with its $50 application fee) and submitting your supporting materials. The application is available on-line at http://go.unl.edu/gradapp. Many “prepared creative/scholarly materials” that support your request for admission will be directly uploaded into the UNL graduate application. A list of the required materials may be accessed by clicking on one of the links to a specific degree option in the upper right-hand box on this page.)
For the MM Music Education Specialization: Review of applications for the Summer 2022 Graduate Music Education Fellowships will begin May 1, 2022, and will be awarded based on merit and the date by which the degree application was completed. No separate fellowship application is required; all first-time applicants considered.