Checksheets Index

Current Advising Checksheets

Previous year checksheets may be viewed here...

Academic advising in the Glenn Korff School of Music is done by the faculty. Students are assigned to their faculty adviser according to degree area (BA & BM; BME). Special advising is available to music minors, transfer students, Honors Program students, and double majors. Students receive guidance not only about courses in their major, but also about General Education requirements and other degree requirements outside of music that are specified by UNL and by the Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts.